- Budget Presentation
- Budget Newsletter (05/12/13) – view a PDF of the complete budget newsletter. This is the same newsletter sent to all district residents.
- Required budget information online (05/07/13) - New York State law requires that school districts post certain budget information online for the public to review. Below find PDFs of each required report.
- Three-Part Budget—the district’s proposed expenditures broken down into three categories (administration, instruction and capital).
- Detailed Expenditures—the district’s proposed expenditures by line.
- Required School District Budget Notice—a one-page document that compares the district’s proposed budget, tax levy, and three-part budget components to last year’s adopted budget, voting information and projected STAR savings.
- Property Tax Report Card—the district’s property tax levy calculation and information related to the district’s reserve funds.
- Massena School Report Card—financial, academic and enrollment data as reported by the NYS Education Department.
- Exemption Impact—listing of properties that are exempt from school property taxes. This includes both tax exempt properties and properties covered under Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILOT) agreements
- May 14, 2012 – Budget hearing held at Massena Central High School, Room 314 at 6:30 p.m.
- May 21, 2012 – Budget vote from 12:00 noon – 8:00 p.m. at the Massena Community Center, 61 Beach Street